Latest heat recovery fan
with heat recovery.
What is a heat recovery?Recuperation is a heat exchanger that uses heat from an external source. It is a heat exchanger that uses heat from an external source. This is one of the most effective methods of room ventilation. The hot air evacuated from the room gives off the warmth of the outside air through the walls of the heat sink. Due to the heat recovery, the energy efficiency ratio reaches 91%. The fact that the system does not contain air filters allows the supply of fresh air with an energy quality coefficient of 95-97%. During summer, it keeps the coolness and comfort of the air conditioning. This is a double benefit: firstly, the air conditioning will work less (and therefore will be cheaper), and secondly, significant energy savings will be made during its operation (the recuperator consumes up At 30 W * average time).
What is the heat recovery ventilation system?The heat recovery ventilation system is mounted on the top of an exterior wall. Perform a hole of diameter - (150mm, 200mm, 340mm), use the mounting foam and mount the work unit in the wall. Only the ventilation grids remain visible: a ventilation grille inside the room, the other on the facade. Room ventilation occurs through the forced air inlet through the heat exchanger and simultaneous evacuation of the warm air from the room, which, passing through the heat exchanger, dissipates the heat of the fresh air entering the room. However, the air flows are separated inside the recuperator, and at the "inlet-outlet" they do not mix with each other. When the ventilation works during the summer, the process is inverse and the room air cooler process is produced. The ventilation system connects to the 220 W alternating current and frequency 50 Hz electrical network.
What are the benefits of a heat recovery ventilation system - other ventilation systems?The heat recovery ventilation system - was designed to eliminate the negative phenomena in the rooms: high humidity, mold, dampness. And designed to create comfortable living conditions for people. After taking into account all previous industry experiences, we designed our own ventilation systems.
Our ventilation systems have a number of advantages, namely:
- Compact dimensions. This allows you to save the usable surface, as the entire recuperator is hidden in the wall thickness, only the ventilation grids are visible; - Speed and ease of installation. Installation can be done in two hours without dust and without the need for further repair work - The heat exchanger is made of copper. Copper has a very high thermal conductivity. Copper is a natural antiseptic, which makes it impossible to accumulate bacteria and germs inside the work unit. Copper does not rust and does not deteriorate over time,
- Intake and exhaust air is simultaneously, without mixing the airflow,
- No supplies. There are no additional filters and other materials requiring periodic replacement,
- Easy and simple maintenance. Once every two years, a mechanical heat exchanger cleaning should be done, which does not last longer than 15 minutes; - Energy savings. Power consumption at maximum power depending on model: 32-94Vt / hour,
- Preserves the natural bioenergetic composition of the air; - Simple control. The ventilation system is controlled by a remote control or a dimer (reostat switch) - Ability to reduce activity in silent night mode - Quality guaranteed by an experience of over 15 years,
- Fair and affordable price as a "price-quality" report,